Cricket Hospitality | COVID-19 Information
Like you, we can't wait to experience some quality cricket this summer, especially in our 'new normal' with COVID-19 around.
So as you’d expect, your visit might be a little more different than usual. We want everyone from players and officials to fans like yourself to be as safe as possible while supporting current health advice. So to stay safe, stop the spread and look after yourself (and everyone else) here are some simple rules to follow:
- STAY HOME if you have any kind of cough, fever, chills or sweats, loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath, sore throat, or a runny nose. If youcannot attend, just email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get a refund sorted for you.
- If you’re already at the venue and you start to feel unwell please let an official know – then go home.
- Wash your hands and use sanitiser regularly. This will be provided in all function rooms and across the venue.
- Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Clean your hands before and after eating
- Always cover your mouth and nose if needing to cough or sneeze
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social group.
- We do encourage wearing masks, but it's up to you.
- Try to keep a couple of cricket bat lengths (1.5m) away from each other, especially if not in your social group.
- Practise physical distancing in the venue wherever possible (staying in your allocated seat, following signage/markers etc).
- All hospitality spaces will have a reduced capacities to allow for social distancing aligned with the government's COVID-safe regulations in each state•
- Guests will be seated at tables spaced further apart than previous years.
- When you buy a ticket, we’ll keep your contact details for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes.
- Only mobile tickets will be available. So if buying for a group, please make sure everyone has theirs if possible (so we can track individuals if weneed to).
- Guests will also need to sign in on the day upon entry to any function rooms using a QR Code (just like at cafes or restaurants)
- Download and use the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe mobile app and keep it active at the match.
- By attending a match, you acknowledge that there’s still a risk of transmission of viral illness including COVID-19.
- Please share all COVID-19 information, policies and health issue waivers with anyone you have bought tickets for – and make sure they're aware ofthese rules.
- Enter and exit only through the gate shown on your ticket.
- Think about arriving early so crowds are less dense.
- Have your phone with your digital ticket ready to go at all times.
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring to speed up security checks.
- Your temperature might be taken before entry and if it is too high, you could be refused entry. We’ll help arrange a refund with you and your ticket agent if so.
- There will be no coat checks or cloakrooms available, so please check the Cricket Australia and Venue Conditions of Entry.
- Head straight to your seat or place specified on the ticket – try not to linger, and move to the side if you need to stop.
- All venue staff, contractors and caterers will be required to take and clear a COVID test 48hrs before the match to ensure they are fit to work. They will also be temperature checked upon arrival on match day and sent home immediately if unwell.
- Follow signage and directions of Cricket Australia or Venue staff, they are there to keep you safe.
- •Take special care with distancing around toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions.
- Every hospitality guests will have an allocated seat within function rooms. Eating and drinking should only be done in your allocated seat.
- Use the stairs or escalators if possible and leave the lifts to those with mobility needs.
- Try to avoid touching stair rails, door handles and other touch points – and sanitise hands regularly.
- Try to keep shouting, singing, cheering or celebrating to a minimum to avoid transmission (it’s a hard one, we know!)
- Please check that the specific venue/match allows the ability to exit and re-enter (‘pass out’) the venue.
THESE ARE A GENERAL GUIDE, PLEASE ALSO REFER TO SPECIFIC COVID-19 GUIDELINES AT THE VENUE YOU ARE ATTENDING